Based in Seattle, Washington
Press / Business contact:
Ardenfall is an choice-based RPG set in a world of intricate politics and ancient cultures. Walk in the shoes of a deadly assassin, a grizzled mercenary, a powerful mage, a silver-tongued thief, and anything else your role-playing heart desires. Explore the rain-drenched wetlands and forgotten dungeons full of danger, meeting countless interesting characters with unique dialog and quests along the way. You may start your adventure as a nobody, but the choices you make and connections you form will propel you to fame… or infamy.
- Deep character customization – choose your gender, race, traits, stats, starting items, and more!
- Explore an open world full of challenging dungeons and vast forests to gain loot and discover secrets.
- Interact with interesting characters using Ardenfall’s powerful dialog system – make choices depending on your stats, traits, and so much more!
- Test your skills against interesting and unique monsters. You might die. A lot.
- Feeling bloodthirsty? Every character in Ardenfall can be killed, even ones that are a part of quests.
- Quickcast spells, potions, and other weapons to mix up combat. Beware, other characters are just as dynamic!
- Take advantage of the reputation system and leave your mark on the world – various factions and individuals will react to the choices your character makes.
Ardenfall started development in 2017 with a small team of three college students in their garage. Over time our team grew, gathering steam. In May 2019 we showcased Ardenfall publicly for the first time. Several showcases followed, creating a discord and twitch, and we also created many blog devlogs. In 2021 we released our first video devlog. Now in 2022, we are working towards a demo release!
Most Recent Devlog
About Spellcast Studios
Spellcast Studios began as three students “in their garage” in 2017 and eventually growing into a team of 10+ members, all working in our free time to make Ardenfall a reality. Spellcast Studios values passion, collaboration, and learning – taking on new challenges and overcoming them is what we strive for! More information can be found here.
Spellcast Studios Logos
Spellcast Studios allows for the contents of Ardenfall to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Ardenfall is legally & explicitly allowed by Spellcast Studios. This permission can be found in writing at https://ardenfall.com/press-kit.